Friday, July 11, 2008

DEETS ON VANESSA'S UPCOMING TOUR

vanessa_hudgens_thumb

Vanessa Hudgens AKA Energizer Vanessa was seen on yet another day of whirlwind promotion for her new album, "Identified," in NYC on July 2, this time hitting up "Good Morning America" and "Live with Regis and Kelly." For her casual-cute look, start with an airy, sheer printed top (like Sine's Handkerchief Print Top in Multi) and pair with dark, almost shiny skinnies (similar to Denim of Virtue's Patience 5 Pocket Tapered Jean in Midnight). Next up, pile on the necklaces (V.Hudg is wearing one very similar to Marnie Rocks' Lapis Necklace with Blue Agate in Gold) and bracelets, and finish your look off with a statement pair of metallic, strappy heels. Side note: I have noticed that a lot of young starlets (including Vanessa and Lauren Conrad in the most recent post I did of her) are beginning to sport metallic silver nailpolish. Do you think this is becoming a new trend? And if so, is this a look that you are willing to try?

In related Vanessa news, she spoke out about her upcoming tour, saying that, "in August, I’m gonna go on a state fair tour, which I’m really excited about. I’m just gonna be eating cotton candy all morning! [And] I’m actually going to be doing some shows with (High School Musical co-star) Corbin Bleu, so I’m just thrilled to do it." Now I know that Vanessa is uber popular with the tween set for her role in HSM, but do you think that her tour will be successful?
Vanessa Hudgens seen in New York, NY on Jul 02 2008.( infdaily.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment